Summer 2020 edition of North Dakota Medicine available now!
The summer 2020 issue of North Dakota Medicine is available now. If you are unable to pick up a paper copy due to the ongoing pandemic, please check out the magazine online.
Feature stories this issue include:
- Part two of our history of the UND Center for Rural Health
- Updates on COVID-19 research ongoing at the SMHS
- Good news about the Simulation Center’s SHaPE program
- An alumni feature on INMED grad Charity Bishop, M.D.
- A piece in how rural providers are “coping with COVID”
- An interview with second-year med student Anja Selland
- A profile on SMHS graduate-donor Dr. Wally Radtke
Plus so much more!