For Your Health
For Your Health

News from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences

Nancy Nettum

Greetings everyone! My name is Nancy Nettum and I’m the new administrative assistant for the UND Department of Medical Laboratory Science. My hometown is Kindred, N.D., and I now reside on a farm near Buxton, N.D., with my husband Robyn. We farm for a living with Robyn’s two brothers in Traill County. Our daughter Michaela is an alumna of both NDSU and UND, having earned her master’s degree in counseling from UND. She works at an elementary academy school near Brooklyn Center, Minn., and has a golden retriever named Daisy whom we adore very much. For fun we go to our lake cabin year-round in Ottertail, Minn., take in UND hockey games when possible and vacation at St. Pete Beach, Fla., over the holidays. Before the coming to the School of Medicine & Health Sciences, I worked in UND’s John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences and College of Engineering and Mines, in both cases with the Department of Computer Science. I look forward to working with the faculty, staff and Students in MLS and meeting others in the SMHS.