2022 Sophomore Awards winners announced
The UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences is proud to annouce the winners of its 2022 Sophomore Awards, the ceremony for which was held online for the medical student Class of 2024 this week. Student and faculty winners this year are the following:
North Dakota Medical Association Awards
- Group Leadership and Professionalism – Dakota Snustad
- Peer Teaching – Emily Hao
- Integrative Reasoning and Patient Application – Tim Colwell
- The DeBoer Memorial Award – Tim Colwell
- Dr. Philip H. Woutat Memorial Scholarship Award – Emily Hao
- Dr. William Eugene Cornatzer Award – Stephanie Ziegler
- Dr. James Kelleher Award – Nathaniel Albrecht
- Kevin Monk Award – Megan Corn
Outstanding Teacher Awards
- Portrait Award – Patrick Carr, Ph.D.
Golden Apple Awards –
- Nominated by Sophomore Students: Walter Kemp, M.D.
- Nominated by Freshman Students: Jane Dunlevy, Ph.D
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for all you do for medical education in North Dakota.