Sammantha Kouba to present on systemic infections for Neurology Grand Rounds on July 28
For the next Neurology Grand Rounds, to be held on Thursday, July 28, Dr. Sammantha Kouba will present on “Neurologic Manifestations of Systemic Infections.”
The event will be held from 12:15 p.m. to 1 p.m. via Webex and at the Brain & Spine Clinic (2301 25th Street S.) in Fargo, Conf. Rm 1 and Conf. Rm. SMCF 6A.
- URL: https://sanfordhealth.webex.com/sanfordhealth/j.php?MTID=m8d9156b718fea6a5f19babb4c19f8be4
- Meeting Number/Access Code: 2438 273 7892
- Meeting Password: jN7cBPmXv93
- Multiple infectious diseases can present with specific neurologic manifestations, including Lyme disease, Whipple’s disease, and many more.
- Have a low threshold to test for syphilis.
- Tetanus is an emergency. The first step is the anti-toxin.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
None of the planners or presenter for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this activity
- Report attendance as requested by activity planner.
- Attendance at the entire session.
In order for non-Sanford employees to receive CME credit for attendance, an account will need to be created in the Sanford Success Center. If a non-Sanford employee has previously attended a Sanford event, such as a symposium, they may already have an account. Please use this link: https://sanfordhealth.csod.com/selfreg/register.aspx?p=sanfordhealth&c=ecommerce1
Sanford Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sanford Health designates this Live education activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Contact Kari Heinle with questions at kari.heinle@SanfordHealth.org or 701.417.6036.