Fall issue of North Dakota Medicine magazine available now!
The Fall 2022 issue of North Dakota Medicine magazine is now available in both online and paper formats. This issue features stories on:
- Truth and Reconciliation: The health consequences of attending Indigenous boarding schools
- Good things in small packages: A news scholarship endowment for athletic training students
- Social Determinants: A new SMHS elective on the social determinants of health
- Teleteaching telehealth: Embedding telehealth skills into medical education
- Buyer’s market: SMHS health sciences grads enter the job market
- Public health as public good: 10 years of public health at UND
- Helping (rural) clinics plan for the future
- The spiritual side of healthcare
Plus a lot more.