Tanya Harlow to discuss Wilson’s disease at Neurology Grand Rounds on April 13
For the next Neurology Grand Rounds, from 12:15 to 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 13, Tanya Harlow, M.D., will give a presentation entitled “Wilson’s Disease.”
The meeting will be held in person at the Brain & Spine Clinic, 2301 25th St. S. in Fargo, Conf. Rm 1 and Conf. Rm. SMCF6A, and via Webex (Meeting no./access code: 185 265 6391 | Password: jN7cBPmXv93).
After this presentation, participants will:
- Be able to recognize the most common presentations of Wilson’s disease.
- Be able to order appropriate testing to evaluate a patient for possible Wilson’s disease.
- Be aware of current treatments available for Wilson’s disease.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
- Dr. Harlow, faculty for this presentation, is on a speakers’ bureau for Teva Neuroscience and Amneal Pharmaceuticals, and receives research report from CHDI, Neurocrine, and NeuroDerm. All of the relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this activity
- Report attendance as requested by activity planner.
- Attendance at the entire session.
In order for non-Sanford employees to receive CME credit for attendance, an account will need to be created in the Sanford Success Center. If a non-Sanford employee has previously attended a Sanford event, such as a symposium, they may already have an account. Please use this link.
Sanford Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sanford Health designates this Live education activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Questions? Please contact Kari Heinle at kari.heinle@SanfordHealth.org or 701.417.6036.