SMHS Library Resources announces new guide to AI
Feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of artificial intelligence (AI) news and also pressured to at least dip your toe in? Then check out the new SMHS Library Resources AI Guide. AI seems to be everywhere, and information on it is also incredibly fluid. Librarians created this guide to be a dynamic resource for the SMHS community.
The guide will give you a chance to:
- Brush up on your AI-vocabulary
- Review evidence regarding AI use in classrooms
- Get a 30-thousand foot view of AI in Medicine
- Peruse librarian-curated readings on AI sorted by topic
- And consider AI as another facet of information literacy