SMHS annual report Vital Signs 2023 now available
The 2023 version of the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences annual report Vital Signs is available now.
Highlights of this year’s report include:
- More than $3 million in philanthropic activity for the School over the past fiscal year.
- A 100% Step 1 pass rate for first-time medical students taking the exam between June 2022 and June 2023.
- A 100% pass rate for Occupational Therapy graduates taking the national certifying exam.
- More than $34 million in external funding awarded to the SMHS for biomedical and other sponsored projects in FY23.
- A 98th percentile rank (relative to other American medical schools) for the fraction of the medical student class identifying as American Indian; and a 99th percentile rank for graduates practicing in rural areas.
Plus a lot more. For more on all of these statistics, see the report online or grab a copy from the stand at the front door of the main SMHS building in Grand Forks.