UND Indigenous Health scholars meet with Standing Rock Tribal Council in Ft. Yates
Indigenous Health was deeply honored to meet with several members of the Standing Rock Tribal Council to discuss INMED, the MPH and PhD Programs in Indigenous Health, research opportunities, and educational partnerships recently.
The folks at Standing Rock were impressed with our “Dream Team” of Indigenous Scholars!
- Donald Warne, MD, MPH (Oglala Lakota)
- Siobhan Wescott, MD, MPH (Athabascan)
- Melanie Nadeau, PhD, MPH (Ojibwe)
- Nicole Redvers, ND, MPHc (Dene’)
- Ursula Running Bear, PhD, MS (Sicangu Lakota)