ND NASA EPSCoR Request for Pre-Proposals – NASA EPSCoR R3 CAN
North Dakota NASA EPSCoR (Established Program to Simulate Competitive Research) is soliciting research pre-proposals from faculty at affiliate institutions. These pre-proposals are in response to the recent NASA R3 CAN (Cooperative Agreement Notice), Announcement Number: NNH21ZHA002C.
Proposers are encouraged to reference NASA planning documents in pre-proposal development:
- NASA Priorities:
- NASA Mission Directorates:
- Faculty PI must be from an ND NASA EPSCoR affiliate institution.
- Research must be in STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) and demonstrate alignment with NASA priorities and one or more NASA Mission Directorates.
- Research must meet all eligibility requirements defined in the NASA EPSCoR R3 CAN Solicitation.
Proposal Submission Timeline:
- Pre-proposals due to ND NASA EPSCoR: Noon, 01/04/2021
- Pre-proposals will be evaluated in a down-select. Only one full proposal may move forward for consideration by NASA under each appendix. Only meritorious proposals will move forward.
- Successful pre-proposal team notified: 01/11/2021
- Full proposal due in NSPIRES: 02/05/2021
Finance questions may be directed to Laurie Baumgartner: email@example.com
General questions may be directed to Caitlin Nolby: firstname.lastname@example.org or Marissa Saad: email@example.com