ND Space Grant is hiring: UND GSA Position
The NDSGC is accepting applications for a Graduate Service Assistantship (GSA).
Share this job opening easily by visiting the application guidance PDF.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 21, 2022
- U.S. Citizen
- Graduate student enrolled at University of North Dakota (distance or campus-based)
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- February 1, 2022 to May 15, 2022
- Half-time appointment (20 hours/week)
- Students can propose their own work schedule (it must be approved by the NDSGC team)
- Read more about UND’s graduate assistantships
- Assist the NDSGC team with office tasks and clerical duties, such as:
- Monitor mailboxes and distribute incoming mail
- Complete travel forms for NDSGC awardees
- Maintain award records for NASA reporting systems
- Uphold diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) in NDSGC programs
- Conduct other duties as assigned
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Programs and Zoom web-conferencing system
- Excellent communication, organizational, and typing skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Letter of Recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Four short essay responses
- What makes you a good candidate for this GSA position? (200-300 words)
- Describe a time when you had to multitask (200-300 words)
- Describe a time when your organizational skills helped you succeed (200-300 words)
- Describe your academic and career goals (200-300 words)
Apply on the Submittable portal: UND’s Application Page by Friday, January 21, 2022.
All questions can be directed to the NDSGC Deputy Director, Marissa Saad, email@example.com.