ND NASA EPSCoR Request for Pre-Proposals – SFO CAN
In response to the FY 2022 NASA Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) EPSCoR Suborbital Flight Opportunity (SFO) Announcement Number: NNH22ZHA002C, the North Dakota NASA EPSCoR (Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research) is soliciting pre-proposals from faculty at affiliate institutions specifically designed to promote and expand NASA research in North Dakota. Following preliminary proposal selection by ND NASA EPSCoR, the selected pre-proposal team will work directly with the ND NASA EPSCoR office to submit a full proposal to NASA via NSPIRES.
The purpose of the ND NASA EPSCoR program is to promote, develop, and expand NASA research in North Dakota aligned with NASA priorities and Mission Directorates
- Faculty PI must be from an ND NASA EPSCoR affiliate institution.
- Research must align with NASA priorities as defined in the NASA EPSCoR SFO Solicitation.
Proposal Submission Timeline:
- Issued: Jan. 25, 2022
- Pre-Proposals due: Noon, Feb.. 22, 2022
- Full Proposals due to ND NASA EPSCoR: April 8, 2022
- Full Proposals due to NASA: April 15, 2022
General questions regarding the RFP may be directed to the ND NASA EPSCoR Director, Caitlin Milera, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance questions regarding the RFP may be directed to UND Aerospace Accountant, Laurie Baumgartner, email@example.com.
Image Credit: NASA