For Your Health Migrated

News from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences (SMHS).

Sackenreuter named Associate Director of Human Resources for SMHS

Jill Sackenreuter has been named associate director of Human Resources (HR) for the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences (SMHS).

Making her way north after more than two decades in Fargo, the former associate director of Recruitment and Administration at North Dakota State University is now the lead HR staffer at the SMHS.

“I’m excited to be a part of the UND campus, and especially the School of Medicine & Health Sciences,” said Sackenreuter. “Over my HR career, I have had many opportunities to work collaboratively with the Office of Human Resources and Payroll at UND, so I felt at home the moment I arrived on campus. This opportunity allows me to grow in my professional career, as well provides me a chance to share the HR knowledge I have acquired over my 23-plus years in Human Resources.”

A 2009 graduate of NDSU, Sackenreuter is a Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)-certified “Professional in Human Resources.” She has been a member of the Fargo-Moorhead Human Resource Association (FMHRA) since 2003 and the Fargo Rotary Club for nearly a decade.

“I’m pleased that UND is getting a professional of Jill’s caliber to fill the associate director of human resources position at the School of Medicine & Health Sciences,” said Dr. Joshua Wynne, dean of the SMHS. “We look forward to Jill’s tenure and thank interim associate director Melissa Arnold for all the hours she gave to our School as we sought out the new hire.”