TEAS is a proctored multiple choice assessment measuring basic academic preparedness in reading, math, science, English and language usage. Applicants must achieve a score of Proficient, Advanced or Exemplary to be considered for admission to Nursing.
Spring 2021 Test Dates
- Wednesday April 28, 2021 at 12:00 pm CT
- Friday May 21, 2021 at 9:00 am CT
In person sessions at UND CNPD Classroom 110:
- Saturday April 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm CT
- Saturday April 24, 2021 at 9:00 am CT
- Saturday May 1, 2021 at 9:00 am CT