UND Career Services, along with the Center for Rural Health, would like to request the attendance of UND students in a health profession or program at the Virtual Healthcare Career Expo scheduled for Wednesday, October 6, from Noon to 6 p.m.
This event will use the Handshake virtual platform, and feature employers who have jobs, internships, and networking opportunities in a healthcare profession. Undergraduate and graduate-level students are invited and highly encouraged to attend.
A few of the confirmed organizations that will be in attendance include the following. Mark your calendar now!
- ACR Homes / ACR Healthcare
- Big Stone Therapies
- Building Blocks
- Cassia, an Augustana Care / Elim Care affiliation
- Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas
- Essentia Health
- First Care Health Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Northwood Deaconess Health Center
- Red Door Pediatric Therapy
- Sanford Health
- St. Luke’s
- Trinity Health – Minot, North Dakota
- Universal Health Services, Inc.