Nominations open for 2024 Founders Day awards
UND’s Faculty Instructional Development Committee is now accepting nominations for 2024 Founders Day awards.
The deadline for nominations is midnight, June 1, 2023. This change was made to allow chairs and nominees more time to prepare supporting files.
The nomination form is available via Qualtrics survey.
The FIDC is accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching (individual award)
- Outstanding Graduate/Professional Teaching (individual award)
- Faculty Scholar: Outstanding Teaching, Research/Creative Activity& Service (individual award)
- Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual award)
- Course Development and Innovative Teaching (individual award)
- Departmental Excellence in Teaching (departmental award)
- Departmental Excellence in Service (departmental award)
As educators, we recognize and value exceptional efforts. By nominating for teaching and service awards, we can honor deserving colleagues and celebrate their contributions to student success.
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge excellence among your colleagues and departments by submitting a nomination for one of these awards.