Burgers on the Boulevard returns June 7
UND’s favorite summer tradition is returning, starting June 7!
Burgers on the Boulevard will be every Wednesday, weather permitting, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., through Aug. 2.
All faculty, staff, students and the general public are invited to enjoy grilled-to-order burgers, chicken, veggie burgers and brats on the Memorial Union patio, located on the south side of the building.
Orders, sides and drinks are purchased inside the Express Convenience Store.
How to order
- Grab your friends and head to the Express Convenience Store, located on the first floor of the Memorial Union. Follow posted signs for line formation.
- Grab a drink, chips or other snacks you would like to purchase before placing your order. Review the menu posted outside and by the till. Halal options are available.
- Fill out an order slip provided and place your cashless order; check out with the cashier at the till.
- Bring your order slip to the grill outside, located on the south side of the Memorial Union, and present it to the chef.
- When your grilled item is ready, the chef will call your name.
- Pick up your order. Enjoy your meal!