Provost search begins with naming of search committee
Fifteen members from across campus will join co-chairs in search for Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
President Andrew Armacost has launched a search for UND’s next Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The new provost will succeed Tom DiLorenzo, who retired from UND on June 1. Debbie Storrs was selected to serve as interim provost in March.
Co-chairing the search committee are Elizabeth Bjerke, associate dean/professor of aviation, and David Flynn, professor of economics.
The other committee members are:
- Darla Adams, UND Alumni Association & Foundation board member
- Nivedita Biswas, doctoral candidate, president of UND Biomedical Graduate Student Association
- DeAnna Carlson Zink, UND Alumni Association & Foundation chief executive officer
- Cassie Gerhardt, associate vice president for student affairs & diversity, associate dean of students
- Kara Helmig, associate athletic director – internal operations, SWA
- Anne Kelsch, TTaDA director of faculty development, professor of history
- Janelle Kilgore, vice provost for strategic enrollment management
- Cynthia Lindquist, UND alumna, president of Cankdeska Cikana Community College
- Tom Mohr, associate dean for health sciences
- Kaelan Reedy, student body vice president
- Todd Sabato, associate professor of education health and behavior
- Pam Shea, director of student life for School of Law
- Jed Shivers, vice president for finance & operations/chief operating officer
- Djedje-Kossu Zahui, associate professor of mechanical engineering
- Jessica Zerr, senior lecturer of English
Jen Rogers, from Finance & Operations, will serve as chief administrative officer for the search.