The Teaching Transformation and Development Academy encourages you to recognize the important contributions and achievements of faculty and departments by submitting a nomination for the awards listed below. The nomination requires a quick, one-page electronic submission found on our web page . Please take time to acknowledge excellence among your professors, colleagues and departments by submitting a nomination for one of the following awards. Awardees will be recognized at the Founders Day Banquet on Feb. 25, 2021.
Nominations are due by midnight, Sunday, Nov. 8. Late nominations are not accepted for the current year but alternatively will be held for the following year.
Please note, individuals who have won an award are not eligible for any award for five years and departments who have won an award are not eligible for any award for three years. Please check the listing of past award recipients when nominating.
We are accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Graduate/Professional Teaching (individual)
- Excellence in Teaching, Research/Creative Activity and Service – the “Faculty Scholar Award” (individual)
- Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual)
- Departmental Excellence in Teaching (department)
- Departmental Excellence in Service (department)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.