CEHD Students: It’s Great to Have You Back!
It’s Welcome Back Week at CEHD!
We hope everyone had an amazing summer! Kudos to all of our new and returning students as you get ready to take on the challenge of a new semester. Whether you’re on campus or online, know that you have resources and support behind you every step of the way. You’ve got this!
Below is some information to help you catch up on what you’ve missed.
The College has several new leaders in place since the end of the Spring 2023 semester.
- Dr. Cheryl Hunter is now the interim dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
- Dr. Deb Worley is now the chair of the Department of Education, Health, and Behavior Studies.
- Dr. Bonni Gourneau is now the chair of the Department of Teaching, Leadership, and Professional Practice.
- The Office of Teacher Recruitment and Retention (OTRR) and Teacher Education can now be found in Room 31 on the ground level.
- The Office of the Associate Dean for Student Services and Assessment (ADSSA) and CEHD Undergraduate Advising can be found in Room 102.
Website & Social Media
- CEHD students have access to The Hub, a resource site for guidance with advising, financial aid, careers, and more.
- Future Educators of UND (FEUND) is an official student organization within CEHD. They offer events for fellow students throughout the year, so be sure to check out their page or follow them on Instagram.
- Speaking of social media, CEHD can be found on Facebook, the page formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram. Check us out!
- Finally, keep an eye on UND’s Events Calendar to learn about upcoming events in the college like teacher panel discussions, health fairs, Zoom meetings with nationally renowned speakers, treat days, and more!
If you like treats and are on campus, be sure to stop by the Education Building lobby from 10a-3p this week for deliciousness!
On behalf of the faculty and staff here at CEHD, WELCOME BACK! We are glad you are here!
Bookmark The Learning Curve today!