Continental Resources 2023 Internship Program
Continental Resources will be visiting UND during the Fall 2022 Career Expo and at an earlier information session at the College of Engineering & Mines. They are looking to hire for their 2023 summer internship program, specifically environmental and health & safety interns. Interested in this opportunity? You can apply by visiting https://www.clr.com/careers/internships/.
Continental Resources’ Internship Program is designed to provide the experiences students need to expand their knowledge and skills as well as develop their potential in their field of study.
Continental Resources’ Summer Internship Program provides:
- Meaningful, career-specific experiences.
- Hands-on insight into the oil and gas industry.
- Opportunity to be mentored by experienced professionals.
- Networking with fellow Continental interns, interns from other companies, and experienced professionals.
- Exposure to various departments within Continental.
- Opportunity to present their summer projects to experienced professionals and members of management.
Here are two simple steps to apply for a Continental Resources internship today!
1. Apply through your university career page.
2. You can apply by visiting https://www.clr.com/careers/internships/