PHS Financial Conflict of Interest Training Update
The Division of Research & Economic Development has implemented a new training program for Public Health Service (PHS) agency-required Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) training. PHS FCOI training is required to be completed every four years by all Investigators applying for external funding from a PHS agency. Please find a list of PHS agencies below. UND’s new designated FCOI online training course is available through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI), which is available to all UND employees. CITI registration instructions are available at the website below.
CITI Registration Instructions: https://und.edu/research/resources/conflict-of-interest.html
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Office of Global Affairs (OGA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (OASPR)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (ASH)
For more information, or to ask questions, contact Michael Sadler, Export Control & Contract Officer, UND Division of Research & Economic Development, at michael.p.sadler@research.UND.edu or 701.777.4152.