Library Resources and liaison librarians available to help you remotely
Although many of our staff are currently working remotely, Library Resources is providing all of our services. Even at a distance we can:
- help faculty and students explore a research question.
- acquire an interlibrary loan for resources unavailable through our collections.
- establish course reserves.
- help faculty on assignment design.
- give guest lectures to improve students’ ability to complete course work.
Also, as we look forward to the spring semester, we want to remind you that your liaison librarian and the Library Resources Department are available and ready to assist you with your courses and research!
Liaison librarians continue to provide all of our services remotely and are looking forward to collaborating with you to improve your students’ academic work. Contact your liaison librarian to talk about integrating critical thinking and information savvy with your assignments and course objectives. Invite your liaison librarian to provide a guest lecture or workshop of any length. Professional staff are also available to assist with course reserves, interlibrary loan, and more.
Visit our website for additional information about services and for staff contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!