Health Sciences and Residency graduation events in 2022
In addition to the MD Commencement (to be held at UND’s Chester Fritz Auditorium at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 7), the many health sciences and residency programs at the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences are hosting graduation related events soon. Below is a partial list of events to note as of April 28, 2022:
Health Sciences program events
- The Department of Physical Therapy will hold its Hooding Ceremony on Friday, May 13, at 7 p.m. in the UND Memorial Union Ballroom. Students will also take part in the College of Graduate Studies graduation ceremony on Saturday, May 14, at the Alerus Center.
- The Department of Physician Assistant Studies will hold its Hooding Ceremony on Friday, May 13, from 2 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Empire Arts Center.
- The Department of Occupational Therapy will host a graduation open house from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday, May 13, on the SMHS second floor event space.
- The Department of Occupational Therapy’s Casper College cohort in Wyoming will host a graduation event house from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 7, at Casper College’s Krampert Theatre Complex.
- The SMHS Master of Public Health Program will host a reception to honor MPH graduates at the North Dakota Museum of Art on Friday, May 13, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
UND SMHS Residency 2022 Graduation Ceremonies*
- Family Medicine—Bismarck: June 4, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Site 360, Bismarck, ND
- Family Medicine—Minot & Williston: June 24, 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., TBA; RSVP to Melissa Naslund, Minot, ND
- Internal Medicine: June 17, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., Cellar 624, Fargo, ND
- Psychiatry: June 7, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m., Avalon Event Center, Fargo, ND
- Surgery: June 24, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m., Delta Hotel Banquet Room, Fargo, ND
- Transitional Year: May 3, noon – 1:30 p.m., Tavern Grotto, Fargo, ND
* Please RSVP in advance to your respective residency programs.