ND NASA EPSCoR Research and Travel RFP – Summer 2022
North Dakota NASA EPSCoR (Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research) is soliciting proposals from faculty at affiliate institutions for Research Seed Grant funding and Travel Grant Funding. Funding must contribute to the completion of NASA relevant research designed to promote and expand particular NASA research sub disciplines in North Dakota.
The purpose of the ND NASA EPSCoR program is to promote, develop, and expand NASA research in North Dakota aligned with NASA priorities and Mission Directorates as outlined in the following sources:
Proposals must align with one or more NASA priorities:
- NASA Priorities:
- NASA 2017 Strategic Technology Investment Plan
- NASA 2020 Technology Taxonomy
- NASA 2022 Strategic Plan
Additionally, proposals must align with at least one of NASA’s Mission Directorates:
- NASA Mission Directorates:
- Faculty PI must be from an ND NASA EPSCoR affiliate institution.
- Research must be in STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) and demonstrate alignment with NASA priorities and one or more NASA Mission Directorates.
- Travel must directly contribute to specific research efforts as outlined in this solicitation.
- Proposals must designate which solicitation they are responding to (travel or research). It is allowable to submit more than one proposal per faculty member.
Proposals with collaborators at NASA centers are very strongly encouraged.
All proposals must be submitted via the online submission form no later than:
Noon on July 13, 2022.
General questions regarding the RFP may be directed to the ND NASA EPSCoR Director: Dr. Caitlin Milera, email@example.com.
Finance questions regarding the RFP may be directed to UND Aerospace Accountants:
Laurie Baumgartner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber Holien, email@example.com.