You’re invited to Wednesday’s Strategic Planning Open House
Help UND determine its future!
On Wednesday, May 4, from 9 to 10 a.m., the Strategic Planning Committee and the seven working groups that are critically examining key themes as a part of the planning process will host an Open House in the Memorial Union and online.Each work group, along with the Committee, all of whom are examining the mission, vision and values of the Strategic Plan, will be available to meet with anyone interested in learning more about a certain area of the planning process. They will also collect feedback from those that attend.
Each group will meet in person at the Memorial Union and also via zoom at: https://und.zoom.us/j/94267744250
- Strategic Planning Committee: (Mission, Vision, Values): Memorial Union Room 139
- Valuing and Supporting our Employees, Memorial Union Room 142
- Fostering Equity and Inclusive Excellence, Memorial Union Room 207
- Collaboration and Engagement, Memorial Union Room 220
- Creativity, Discovery and Innovation, Memorial Union Room 223
- UND Community: Climate and Culture, Memorial Union Room 318A
- Student Success through Academic Excellence, Memorial Union Room 318 B
- Student Success Beyond the Classroom: Memorial Union Room 340