University Letter

UND's faculty and staff newsletter

Rhandi Clow retires from University Counseling Center

Rhandi Clow
Rhandi Clow

Rhandi Clow, assisstant director for training and outreach at the University Counseling Center, is retiring.

She has been at the University Counseling Center since October of 2002, and says that the staff and students she’s worked with, have kept her young.

Rhandi earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1991, a master’s degree in community counseling in 1996, and a Ph.D. in counseling psychology in 2004, all from UND.

“UND has been my home, my school, and my workplace for 34 years,” Rhandi said. “I recently lost my husband, Miles Clow, also a two-time alum of UND. We supported each other through our education together while raising four kids in campus housing. Leaving this campus is a huge move for me. I have precious memories of all of those stages in my education and career here.”

She continued: “I will be moving into a new phase where I have the blessing of being a grandmother to my four grandchildren who live in the area and the gift of spending more time with my family. My time will be spent happily in my art studio, where I am an artist by behavior and not by the outcome. My main goal for retirement is to live in service to Christ.”