Today, this newsletter might find you sitting at your desk dreaming of summer vacation, or we might get your out-of-office auto-reply because you’re already there! We’re going to be taking a little vacay from the stakeholder’s newsletter too. Don’t worry, those of us in the Lead Center and your local ND SBDC staff are still here working hard and serving our state’s entrepreneurs and small businesses!
We wanted to put a few reminders out there in case you need them over the summer or just want to flag this email because the links are helpful!
- We have a great video online that talks about what the ND SBDC does (and does not do). It highlights a few clients and what they appreciated about our services. It can be a great refresher for you, you can pass it along to a new business in your community, it can be a really good intro to share with new staff on your team, or if you would like to share it on your own site, let us know, and we’ll make sure you have good logo files and the text to communicate more about the ND SBDC!
- Keep shopping local this summer; there are so many new and unique products on ShopND.com, and with Father’s Day right around the corner, get dad something cool that you can’t find just anywhere (plus, there is a sale on right now)! Depending on the vendor, you can choose from local pickup, delivery, and/or shipping.
- If you chat with someone who thinks it might be time to transition to a more permanent vacation (aka retirement), be sure to direct them to our Exit & Succession Planning guide to help them maximize the value of the business during that transition.
- Our Annual Report, impacts, and success stories are all online and updated regularly!
- If you ever need to go back and find a previous monthly newsletter, those are all available in our blog. Anyone can subscribe on the right side of that page (if you’re tired of forwarding…)
- Clients should register online and avoid “walk-ins” at our locations. We prefer to set aside enough time to get to know the client and their project, so bookmark this one for sure if you haven’t yet.
- If you would like to support the ND SBDC but aren’t sure how to be a small business CHAMPION, check out our Advocates.
- And just so you are always in touch with us, follow us on all the social feeds: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, YouTube
Have a safe and fun summer! We look forward to reconnecting with you in a couple of months – just in time to kick off conference season! Thanks for your support of our program and your partnership!
Tiffany Ford, State Director
And all the Staff of the ND Small Business Development Network