2023 UND ENGINEERING Magazine now available online
The biggest stories from CEM in one magazine
A brand-new Aerospace Engineering degree, $10M+ rare earth elements project that could transform North Dakota’s economy, and facility upgrades to secure our nation’s future… it’s no surprise why hearts are full of pride for CEM. The UND ENGINEERING Magazine, published annually by the College, demonstrates why CEM is the driving force of excellence in engineering and science in North Dakota.
In this year’s edition, we aren’t just looking back at all of the stellar achievements our faculty and students have accomplished this past year — we’re looking toward the future. A future building, the STEM Complex will provide experiential learning opportunities for all UND students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. A beacon of cross-specialty collaboration, it will be home to the next generation of technological progress.
Exciting news and updates in this year’s edition include:
- Announcement of the STEM Complex (Cover Story)
- Our new Aerospace Engineering bachelor’s degree program
- Rare earth elements: North Dakota’s diamonds in the rough
- UND geologist unearths world’s oldest ice
- The opening of the Transportation Technology Research Institute
- And more!