Transition of Departmental Deposits
The processing of departmental deposits has transitioned to the UND Treasury department under the Associate VP for Finance.
One Stop Student Services will continue to process payments on accounts only, such as student payments and EXT ORG (external organizations) payments, however, they will NOT process departmental deposits. For payments on account only, please continue with the current process for submitting to One Stop Student Services.
The following revised procedure for departmental deposits is now required:
- ALL departmental deposits must be submitted electronically; no paper deposits will be accepted
- The electronic form is located on the Finance website: Electronic Departmental Deposit Form
- All supporting documentation, including credit card settlement reports, for the deposit should be attached to the electronic deposit form at the time of submittal
- An email will be sent confirming receipt of the electronic submission. After receiving the email, follow the steps below for completing the deposit submission process:
- Put cash/checks and a copy of the submission email in a sealed envelope or bank bag
- Batches of checks should include a calculator tape or an itemized excel spreadsheet with the total check amount
- Deliver the deposit (in person or by courier) to the secured drop box, located in the Twamley Hall Mail Room (Room 107)
- DO NOT intercampus mail the deposit or drop off in the Finance Services Office’s In-Box, as neither is secure
- Additional information is available on the Finance website: campus.UND.edu/finance/index.html
- Please instruct your delivery person or courier of these new procedures
- Allow 5-7 business days for processing of deposits
Please note that Student Organizations are currently exempt from the electronic process and are able to submit paper deposit forms. An electronic deposit process for Student Organizations will be implemented soon. Student Organization deposits should be delivered to the secured drop box in a sealed envelope.
To track your electronic deposit or obtain receipt information, go to: https://campus.UND.edu/finance/departmental-receipts.html
If you have questions or concerns, email und.deptdeposits@UND.edu or phone Lisa Heher at 701.777.4575.