New Reports Website (Deficits, Chartfields, Dept Receipts, etc)
UND has established a new Reports website available at https://campus.und.edu/finance/reports/. Access to this website will require login using your NDUS credentials (credentials used to login to PeopleSoft). Several reports will be available on this site at the click of a link, and more will be added later. Reports currently available include:
Deficit Balance Reports
Beginning 12/1/2021, central accounting will no longer email deficit balance reports to departments/units with fund deficits or construction project deficits (28xxx funds, UNDCO…). It will be the responsibility of the department to regularly monitor deficits in their funds and projects. A report will now be accessible on the new Reports website to facilitate monitoring. The report will download (bottom left) as an Excel spreadsheet so you can filter, sort, etc.
- Deficit Fund Balance by Dept – Includes unit, dept, fund and deficit amount
- Project Balance Deficits by Proj – Includes proj, fund, and deficit amount
- Reports are refreshed weekly on Monday morning – includes activity through previous Saturday
- Reports also available to run in Information Builders (for those who have access) for specific depts or projs as needed at: Dept & College/Unit Reports, Deficit Balances
Can’t remember which account code to use for a transaction, or unsure of a department number? No need to run a PeopleSoft (PS) query to find the answer. The following reports are now available on the Reports website at the click of a link.
- Account Code Listing – All NDUS PS Account codes by account type
- Department ID Listing – All active UND PS Department numbers, including Unit and MIRA Unit
- Fund Code Listing – All active UND PS Fund numbers, including fund type
- Project ID Listing – All active UND PS Project numbers, including various details about the award
- Reports are refreshed daily
A new departmental receipts report is now located on the new Reports website. Just click on the following reports, add Data Filters to the output and you can search for what you need:
- Treasury UND Department Receipts FY2022 – Fiscal year to date receipts, including funding source, receipt number, reference number, posting date and amount
- Report is refreshed daily
- FY21 and FY20 Receipts – Receipts for these two fiscal years will soon be available on the Reports site as well
Currently, a listing of departmental receipts is located on the following Treasury site:
Information about departmental deposits and receipts will continue to be located at this site. A link in the current RECEIPT INFORMATION button will be added soon that will take you from the Treasury site to the Report website for the Treasury UND Department Receipts FY2022 report. The old receipts query will no longer be updated on the Treasury site. If you have questions about this, please contact lisa.heher@UND.edu.
Please contact und.financereporting@UND.edu with any questions you have about the new Reports site or any of the new reports. We will keep you informed as additional reports are added to the site. Thanks!