Phase 1 medical students recognize four faculty for Outstanding Unit Instructor Awards
In recognition of outstanding performance in the encouragement, enrichment, and education of tomorrow’s physicians, the medical student Classes of 2025 and 2024 have recognized three faculty for Outstanding Unit Instructor Awards in Unit III and Unified Session VIII of the 2021-22 academic year.
The Class of 2025 (Phase 1) Unit III awardees are the following individuals:
- Seema Somji, Ph.D., Associate Professor, SMHS Department of Pathology
- Avish Nagpal, M.D., Clinical Faculty
- Nathan Kobrinsky, M.D., Clinical Faculty
The Class of 2024 (Phase 1) Unified Session VIII awardees are the following individuals:
- Richard Clarens, Pharm.D., Instructor, SMHS Department of Education Resources
- Andrew McLean, M.D., Clinical Faculty
- Rachel Ness, M.D., Clinical Faculty
Thanks for all you do for medical education!