Eight North Dakota hospitals named among top 100 Critical Access Hospitals
Eight Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in North Dakota have been named to the Top 100 CAHs for 2022, according to the Chartis Center for Rural Health. Top 100 hospitals are top performers, excelling in financial efficiency, achieving higher quality, securing better outcomes, increasing patient satisfaction, and operating at a lower cost than their peers across the U.S.
“We are proud to see so many North Dakota CAHs represented this year,” said Jody Ward, program director of the North Dakota CAH Quality Network. “Throughout the state, our hospitals have continually kept up with an influx of patients while maintaining the high-quality patient care we are known for. To see eight of our hospitals being recognized in the Top 100 means we are doing things correctly.”
North Dakota CAHs Recognized
- Towner County Medical Center in Cando
- Pembina County Memorial Hospital in Cavalier
- CHI St. Alexius Health in Dickinson
- Jacobson Memorial Hospital Care Center in Elgin
- Sakakawea Medical Center in Hazen
- West River Health Services in Hettinger (pictured)
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Linton Hospital
The Chartis Group provides comprehensive advisory services and analytics to the healthcare industry. The Chartis Center for Rural Health is a division of The Chartis Group.