Pamela McGrann to discuss neurocutaneous syndromes for next Neurology Grand Rounds on Nov. 3
For the next Neurology Grand Rounds, from 12:15 to 1 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 3, Pamela McGrann, M.D., will give a presentation entitled “Neurocutaneous Syndromes.”
The meeting will be held in person at the Brain & Spine Clinic, 2301 25th St. S. in Fargo, Conf. Rm 1 and Conf. Rm. SMCF 5D, and via Webex here (meeting no./access code: 2439 428 3063 and password: jN7cBPmXv93).
Upon completing the program, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the clinical diagnostic criteria for neurofibromatosis (NF) type 1, NF type 2, and tuberous sclerosis complex.
- Identify several of the most serious medical complications associated with NF type 1, NF type 2, and tuberous sclerosis complex.
- Describe the relationship between abnormal skin findings and neurological complications in these diseases.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
None of the planners or presenter for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this activity
- Report attendance as requested by activity planner.
- Attendance at the entire session.
In order for non-Sanford employees to receive CME credit for attendance, an account will need to be created in the Sanford Success Center. If a non-Sanford employee has previously attended a Sanford event, such as a symposium, they may already have an account. Please use this link.
Sanford Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sanford Health designates this Live education activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Questions? Please contact Kari Heinle at kari.heinle@SanfordHealth.org or 701.417.6036.