Yeubing Li to discuss myasthenia gravis at next Neurology Grand Rounds on July 6
For the next Neurology Grand Rounds, from 12:15 p.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, July 6, Yeubing Li, M.D., Ph.D., will give a presentation entitled “Myasthenia Gravis.” The meeting will be held in person at the Brain & Spine Clinic, 2301 25th St. S. in Fargo, Conf. Rm 1 and Conf. Rm. SMCF1A2, and via Webex (Meeting no./access code: 185 265 6391 | Password: jN7cBPmXv93).
- Review key points in using traditional treatment for myasthenia gravis.
- Describe the efficacy of newly developed treatment for myasthenia gravis.
- Discuss the practical aspects and limitations of newer therapy for myasthenia gravis.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
- The planners of this activity have no financial relationships and nothing to disclose.
- Dr. Li has participated in multicenter investigational trials sponsored by Alexion, Argenx, Catalyst, and UCB Pharma. Dr. Li has received grant support from Argenx for independent research study. Dr. Li has also served as a consultant for Advisory Board Meetings by Argenx, Catalyst, Immunovant, and UCB Pharma.
- All of the relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this activity
- Report attendance as requested by activity planner.
- Attendance at the entire session.
In order for non-Sanford employees to receive CME credit for attendance, an account will need to be created in the Sanford Success Center. If a non-Sanford employee has previously attended a Sanford event, such as a symposium, they may already have an account. Please use this link.
Sanford Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sanford Health designates this Live education activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Questions? Please contact Kari Heinle at kari.heinle@SanfordHealth.org or 701.417.6036.