Pamela McGrann to discuss neural tube defects at Neurology Grand Rounds on Oct. 26
For the next Neurology Grand Rounds, from 12:15 p.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 26, Pamela McGrann, M.D., will discuss neural tube defects. The meeting will be held in person at the Brain & Spine Clinic, 2301 25th St. S. in Fargo, Conf. Rm 1 and Conf. Rm. SMCF5D, and via Webex (Meeting no./access code: 185 265 6391 | Password: jN7cBPmXv93).
- Explain multifactorial inheritance and what this implies regarding recurrence risk.
- Identify at least three maternal environmental factors that contribute to risk for development of neural tube defects.
- Identify the two most common forms of NTD and explain the pathophysiology of formation of these NTDs.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this activity
- Report attendance as requested by activity planner.
- Attendance at the entire session.
In order for non-Sanford employees to receive CME credit for attendance, an account will need to be created in the Sanford Success Center. If a non-Sanford employee has previously attended a Sanford event, such as a symposium, they may already have an account. Please use this link.
Sanford Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Sanford Health designates this Live education activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Questions? Please contact Kari Heinle at kari.heinle@SanfordHealth.org or 701.417.6036.