E-Mail transition will begin December 16th
E-mail transition will begin Dec. 16
In order to simplify and enhance communication, UND (along with the North Dakota University System) has adopted standardized e-mail systems for students (Live@edu) and faculty/staff (BPOS/Outlook). In December, UND will transition to using these new e-mail systems as the primary means of communication:
Dec. 16: the official student e-mail will be Live@Edu (ex: email@example.com).
- Campus Connection will be populated with the new email addresses for students.
- Encourage students to begin using Live@edu.
- A series of videos and tutorials about the email transition are available at http://techsupport.und.edu/e-mail-transition.cfm.
Dec. 27: U-mail will become Inactive
- U-mail will not send or receive any new email messages after Dec. 27, although users may still log in to U-mail to view existing information.
- Blackboard accounts will be updated with the new student email addresses.
If you are not currently using your BPOS/Outlook account, please contact your department IT specialist or UND Tech Support.
— Joshua Riedy, Chief Information Officer.