Reminder: 2022 Fiscal Year-End Deadlines
The last day of fiscal year 2022 is almost here. Here is a reminder of the deadlines related to fiscal year-end 2022.
- UND Marketplace (Jaggaer) orders placed during this time period will be held by UND PPS and not submitted to suppliers until July 1. Questions? UND.pps@UND.edu
- Accounts Receivable charges and credits are due by 4:30pm. Questions? melissa.dietrich@UND.edu
- All departmental deposits (cash/checks/credit card) are due by 4:00pm. Cash and Checks must be dropped off to the Twamley drop box (room 107) by 4:00pm. Questions? Contact your division’s finance department or central finance at und.treasury@UND.edu.
- All payments on account and the associated check and account number must be delivered to One Stop Student Services by 4:00pm, located in the Memorial Union Room 302.
- Orders placed in UND Marketplace (Jaggaer) during the hold period will budget check against the FY23 budget and then be submitted to suppliers. Questions? UND.pps@UND.edu
- Last day to submit payroll retroactive forms for fiscal year 2022. Questions? Consult your division’s finance department or payroll services at trish.muir@UND.edu.
- Last day for expenses on state grants to be processed by Grants and Contracts Accounting. Questions? Contact your Grant & Contract Accounting Grants Officer.
- Last day to receipt a product to June 30th for purchases made in UND Marketplace (Jaggaer). Questions?UND.pps@UND.edu
- Last day to approve and route a FY22 travel and expense report to central finance for review. Questions? UND.pps@UND.edu
- Last day for a June payment request to be approved by the department and routed to payment services for payment with FY22 funds. Questions? UND.pps@UND.edu
- Last day for a journal voucher to be approved for posting to FY22. Questions? UND.pps@UND.edu
- Last day for a journal entry or journal import to be approved and routed to central finance for review to post to FY22. Questions? Contact your division’s finance department or central finance at melissa.mager@UND.edu.
For more resources, see “Fiscal Year End Info” on the Finance webpage.