Financial Aid: Scholarships and FAFSA
Click HERE to complete the Medical Student Scholarship Application.
- This is an online scholarship application for various scholarships awarded through the Office of Student Affairs & Admissions by Medical Student Financial Aid.
- The application will be available online until 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2021. There will be no exceptions to this deadline.
Additional information regarding this scholarship application is available on the scholarship application.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2021-2022 school year is now open! The sooner you complete the FAFSA, the better. Some financial aid funds, such as grants and scholarships, are limited. Don’t miss a dime – file on time! Click here for FAFSA help.
Why should you complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA?
- A new FAFSA needs to be completed for every academic year.
- Info from the FAFSA is used for more than just Federal Financial Aid.
- Don’t assume you won’t be eligible for anything – many factors are evaluated when determining your eligibility, not just your income.
- It only takes about 30 minutes and there’s a mobile app (myStudentAid)!
Please contact our office with any further questions about the FAFSA or financial aid.