Sanford Sons and Daughters program
The Sanford Sons & Daughters Program provides support to current Sanford Health employees, as well as to family members of current Sanford employees in physician training, who have been accepted into medical school or who are currently in medical school, residency, or fellowship.
Sons & Daughters gives participants a meaningful learning experience during physician training, as well as the opportunity to begin their career with Sanford Health in an environment close to the support network of family and friends.
Included in the Sons & Daughters Program:
- Specialty guidance for medical school students preparing to apply to residency programs.
- Mentorship with a Sanford physician from your chosen specialty for those in residency or fellowship.
- Financial Support including a $1,000 Sons & Daughters Scholarship and, with approval, access to low interest, fixed rate, forgivable loans of up to $12,000 per academic year for participants in medical school, residency, or fellowship.
- Free consultation with an expert in student loan programs.
- Invitation to Sanford events, including the Sanford Physician Recognition Banquet and Sanford Scholar Social to give participants the opportunity to meet and get to know Sanford physicians and others from the Sanford family.
If you are a Sanford employee or related to a Sanford employee and are interested in learning more about the Sons & Daughters Program, please visit our website at: sanfordhealth.org/student-programs/sanford-sons-and-daughters and complete the Sons & Daughters Program Information Form.
For more information, call Todd Jacobsen at 605.328.6954.