MSI: University perks and services
Remember: as a medical student at UND you can take advantage of an array of services and student perks provided by the University.
UND Health & Wellness has much to offer!
- Emotional Wellness: The University Counseling Center (UCC) offers a range of counseling services, a free and confidential mental self-assessment, and outreach services.
- Medical Services: Students can make an appointment with a doctor or get prescriptions filled at UND Student Health Services.
- Physical Wellness: Students can exercise at the state-of-the-art Wellness Center, participate in intramural athletics, or rent equipment to exercise outside.
- Diversity and Inclusion: UND values the different cultures, heritage, perspectives, and ideas each person brings to our campus community. Identity Resources and Diversity & Inclusion events can be found online here.
- Healthy Lifestyles: The Health Promotion office offers programs to help you navigate a range of health and wellness topics including mental health, sexual health, alcohol and drug education, and nutrition.
Keep your eye out for the UND Student Life Weekly newsletter. The newsletter comes out on Monday’s and has upcoming events for students. This can include FREE items as well, like vouchers for a free film at River Cinema, free coffee at Archives, and events with free food.
Come cheer on the Fighting Hawks! UND students receive a limited number of free Student Tickets for football, volleyball, and basketball regular season home games. Hockey tickets can be purchased for select games at a student rate.